Applications Accepted: January 7, 2021
Deadline for Submission: April 1, 2021
Funding date: August 1, 2021
The purpose of The Midwest Nursing Research Society/Sigma Research Grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research; proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted. All research topics and designs are eligible for support. Multidisciplinary, historical, and international research is encouraged. The grant will be funded up to $2,500.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by the Midwest Nursing Research Society and Sigma.
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Must be a registered nurse with current license
- Have a master’s degree, and/or be enrolled in a Doctoral program
- Must be able to submit completed research application via online submission system
- Must be ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Must complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Sign a Research Grant Agreement
- Must be both a Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS) and a Sigma Honor Society member in good standing
- Must submit a final report within one (1) year of study
- Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
Please direct all questions about this grant to:
Tonna M. Thomas
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada)
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications must be submitted via Sigma’s online submission system on their website. Click here to visit the Sigma website and submit your application.