Applications Accepted: January 1, 201
Deadline for Submission: April 1, 2018
Funding date: August 1, 2018
The purpose of The Midwest Nursing Research Society/Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI) Research Grant is to encourage qualified nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research; proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted. All research topics and designs are eligible for support. Multidisciplinary, historical, and international research is encouraged. The grant will be funded at $2,500.
Funds for this grant are provided jointly by the Midwest Nursing Research Society and Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI).
Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
- Must be a registered nurse with current license
- Have a master’s degree, and/or be enrolled in a Doctoral program
- Must be able to submit completed research application via online submission system
- Must be ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Must complete project within one (1) year of funding
- Must be both a Midwest Nursing Research Society (MNRS) and a STTI Honor Society member in good standing
- Must submit a final report within one (1) year of study
Submit completed abstract to the Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository and credit research grant partner in all publications and presentations of the research.
Please direct all questions about this grant to:
Sigma Theta Tau International
Phone: 888.634.7575 (US/Canada)
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications must be submitted via STTI’s online submission system on their website. Click here to visit the STTI website and submit your application.