The purpose of the Adolescent Health RIIG is to encourage networking, mentoring, and collaboration among researchers who target adolescents. Those who are actively conducting research or who are interested in research involving adolescents are welcome. Through our RIIG, members can engage with other researchers in the field, receive consultation from senior researchers, find a mentor, or become a mentor to others.
Who Should Join?
Anyone with an interest in adolescent health scholarship or desires to engage in clinical discussions of the health care challenges impacting this vulnerable population.
Groupsite Community Networking Platform: https://mnrs.groupsite.com/
Meet the RIIG Leadership
Dianne Morrison-Beedy, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAANP, FAAN
Barbara J. McMorris, PhD
Kimberly Hartson, PhD, RN
Janna Stephens, PhD, RN
Lynn D. Mohr, PhD, APRN, PCNS-BC, CPN, FCNS
2021-2022 RIIG Awards
The Adolescent Health RIIG is proud to announce the following award opportunities to the RIIG membership:
Please be sure to visit the RIIG Award submission site to nominate a fellow RIIG member today.
Opens: October 7, 2021
Closes: December 3, 2021, by 5pm EST
If the above link does not load quickly, you can access the RIIG Award Nomination site by accessing the main MNRS conference submission site: https://mnrs.societyconference.com/?conf_id=10006&m=user&h=home
- Login using your email address and personal password.
- Click on the Submissions box.
- Access My Dashboard
- Submit RIIG Award
If you continue to have issues, please be sure to call the Executive Office at 615-432-0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organize and submit a Guaranteed Symposium.
- Regular RIG Communication via Groupsite: Quarterly membership spotlights
- 2022 RIG Awards
- Move from LinkedIn and the Listserv to using Groupsite for communication – to encourage collaborating, networking, and mentorship .
Overall/Long Term Goals
- To grow our member list each year
- To recognize the scientific contribution of members to adolescent health research and implementation scholarship
- To build and support collaborative research and scholarship partnerships among MNRS members
- To disseminate information specific to scholars working with adolescents and young adults.
- To promote mentorship and networking among members.
RIIG Minutes/Meeting Summary
If you are interested in learning more about the Adolescent Health RIIG, please explore the minutes from the past meetings:
Adolescent Health RIIG Annual Report from the 2021 Annual Research Conference
Adolescent Health RIIG Annual Report from the 2020 Annual Research Conference
Adolescent Health RIIG Annual Report from the 2019 Annual Research Conference
Adolescent Health RIIG Annual Report from the 2018 Annual Research Conference
Adolescent Health RIIG Annual Report from the 2017 Annual Research Conference
Adolescent Health RIIG Annual Report from the 2016 Annual Research Conference