MNRS is the premiere regional nursing research organization dedicated professionals throughout their careers.
MNRS membership consists of 1,000+ research nurses and students who are committed to advancing not only their careers but also the profession of nursing science. Membership is open to all individuals both within and outside the 13-state Midwest region: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin.
The Midwestern states are shown in yellow:
MNRS Membership Levels
All MNRS membership levels offer full voting privileges, all newsletters and notices, subscription to the Western Journal of Nursing Research (WJNR), reduced prices for Annual Conference, and inclusion in searchable online Membership Directory.
- Regular Member ($220)
- Retired Member ($115)
- Student Member ($110) - Students must provide proof of student status from their educational institution.
- International Member ($115) - Non-USA residents ONLY
MNRS Membership Benefits
MNRS offers multiple benefits to all of its members including:
- Subscription to Western Journal of Nursing Research (WJNR)
- Reduced rates for annual research conference sponsored by MNRS
- Access to the members-only website, which includes an online searchable membership directory for up-to-date member contact information
- Access to one complimentary Research Interest Group (RIG) and the opportunity to join two additional RIGS for $10 each
- Opportunity to serve on MNRS (all members) and be elected to office (regular, retired, student members)
- Monthly member newsletter, MNRS Matters
- Opportunity to build bridges and a network with nursing research professionals
Directed toward institutions with an interest in nursing research.
Gold Member – ($4500)
|Silver Member – ($2500)
If you are interested in joining MNRS as a silver or gold institutional member, or if you have any questions about either of these membership types, please contact MNRS Executive Office at 615-432-0098 or firstname.lastname@example.org.