The Midwest Nursing Research Society invites you to join us for the 46th Annual Research Conference. The theme for the 2022 conference is “Innovative Solutions: Re-Imagining Nursing Research and Scholarship." The learner outcomes for the conference are:
- Explore diversity to foster equity, inclusion, and belonging through nursing research, practice and scholarship.
- Discuss integrating patient and community engagement strategies to ensure a collaborative approach to nursing research and practice.
- Investigate the spectrum of structural racism affecting patients, families, care providers, and communities and develop solutions to improve patient outcomes and provider relationships.
- Ensure delivery of culturally sensitive and relevant Care Delivery Models acknowledging accessibility, desirability, and affordability.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Digital Access Only After the Conference
|Regular Member||Student Member||Retired, Intn. Member||Non-Member|
|Standard Rate After Feb. 25, 2022|
The 2022 Annual Research Conference will be held in-person in Schaumburg, IL.
- All presenters will be required to present symposia, paper, 20x20, postcard, and poster discussion session live and in person.
- All sessions will be audio recorded on-site and will be edited to include the slide presentations. The audio narrated slides will be available digitally up to one week after the conference for any attendee who chooses digital only registration.
- Poster presenters will be given the option to present in-person at the conference and/or digitally during an asynchronous poster session after the conference. Asynchronous VIRTUAL Poster Session will be held on Tuesday, April 5, 2022, 1:00 - 2:30 PM Eastern.
- Presenters selected for paper, postcard, 20x20, and poster discussions that cannot attend in-person will be offered an opportunity to present a poster virtually during the asynchronous poster session.
Need to Switch Conference Registration? MNRS is constantly monitoring the current state of the pandemic and the current outbreaks. Please note that you can switch conference registration format from in-person to digital only at any time before February 25, 2022. The MNRS Executive Office will assist you in facilitating this change, making additional payments, or processing refunds penalty fee before February 25, 2022. Cancellation Policy A partial refund will be honored before February 25, 2022, less a $50 service fee. No refunds after February 25, 2022. Substitutions are allowed at any time.