What is an E-Poster?
An e-poster is a traditional scientific poster, but saved in as a digital image and presented via the virtual conference platform. All traditional aspects of a scientific poster are still required for acceptance. Meeting attendees will be able to browse all accepted posters via the E-Poster gallery before, during and after the 2021 Annual Research Conference.
What is an E-Poster Gallery?
The E-Poster gallery is where all the accepted posters will be accessible before, during and after the 2021 Annual Research Conference. Attendees will be able to view the digital version of each presenter’s poster and listen to an audio presentation to prepare questions for the presenters during the live poster sessions.
Will my Research and Poster be Secure?
The e-poster site offers presenters the opportunity to share their work online using high quality graphics and allows conference
attendees to browse through a gallery of posters that are being presented. The e-poster site has been developed with security in mind, protecting against downloading, copying, or printing of your work.
MNRS will have a more robust e-poster gallery this year!
MNRS will encourage conference attendees to browse the e-posters during the Virtual Poster Sessions, and prior to the conference outside of the set poster session times. Attendees will be able to view your poster, leave a question or comment, or join your video chat during the poster session by clicking a video icon on the e-poster image within the e-poster gallery. Please make sure you have your personal video chat room open at the start of your poster session.
As a poster presenter, you will be required to:
- Upload your e-poster (digital version of the poster image) to the e-poster gallery by Wednesday, March, 17:
- Available file types to upload include: PNG, JPG, JPEG, or GIF. High-quality JPG or PNG files work best to preserve the image quality.
- Landscape layout is recommended, as most computer screens are widescreen. Images will be interactive and allow the user to zoom in/out.
- Upload an audio recording of a 1-3 minute presentation summary of your poster (RECOMMENDED). If an audio file is uploaded, when attendees view your e-poster, they will be able to listen to your audio presentation.
- This must be in a .mp3 or .AAV file format and cannot exceed 8 MB
- To audio record your presentation, you can utilize an online audio recording site (example: https://online-voice-recorder.com/) or use a voice recording app on your smart phone then upload the file.
- Provide a web-link to join your personal Zoom meeting room (or other preferred method of video conferencing connection such as GoToMeeting, WebEx, Microsoft Teams, etc.).
- Please be sure to test your link before saving and submitting.
- It must be a clickable URL link.
CLICK HERE to access the e-Poster navigation guide to see how the information you input in the e-poster submission will reflect on your poster in the online poster gallery.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the MNRS Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.