Dear Leaders and Future Leaders in Nursing Research:
You are invited to join the The Midwest Nursing Research Society Foundation's Sustaining Membership! Sustaining Members are those who continue to contribute to the Founders’ Circle after completing their original $3000 pledge. The mission of the MNRS Foundation includes raising funds to increase the numbers and amounts of Dissertation and Seed grants awarded each year to our members. Please join us in the Sustaining Membership!
We need you in the Sustaining Membership, demonstrating your support of research by MNRS members.
We look forward to your joining us!
Please email me today.
Lauren S. Aaronson, PhD, RN, FAAN
President, The Midwest Nursing Research Society Foundation
Top 10 Reasons to Join:
10. The money raised goes to research grants - Dissertation or Seed grants.
9. MNRS funds the overhead costs in awarding the grants.
8. The money stays in our region.
7. The grants go only to our members.
6. This endowment fund will undergird the grants program.
5. More funding is urgently needed to conduct pilot work.
4. Supporting Dissertation research speeds the production of nurse scientists.
3. Many well-qualified MNRS grant applications are denied each year due to lack of funds.
2. MNRS needs to award more and larger grants.
1. Demonstration of financial support by MNRS members will aid in seeking funds from other sources.
Sustaining Membership Members
Nancy T. Artinian, PhD, RN, FAAN
Ann M. Berger, PhD, APRN, AOCNS, FAAN
Diana L. Biordi, PhD, RN, FAAN
Jo Ann Brooks, DNS, FAAN, FCCP
Marion English Broome, PhD, RN, FAAN
Kathleen Coen Buckwalter, PhD, RN, FAAN
Victoria Lee Champion, PhD, RN, FAAN
Marlene Z. Cohen, PhD, RN, FAAN
Vicki S. Conn, PhD RN FAAN
Cynthia P. Coviak, PhD, RN, CNE
Connie J. Delaney, RN, PhD, FAAN, FACMI
Claire Burke Draucker, RN, PhD, FAAN
Susan Elek, (DECEASED)
Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, PhD, MBA, RN, FAAN, FNAP
Phyllis M. Gaspar, PhD, RN
Ada Sue Hinshaw
Janean E. Holden, PhD, RN, FAAN
Sally L. Lusk, PhD, RN, FAAN, FAAOHN
Elizabeth A. Madigan, PhD, RN, FAAN
Katharyn A. May, PhD, RN, FAAN
Roberta K. Olson, PhD, RN
Nola J. Pender, PhD, RN, FAAN
Susan J. Pressler, RN, PhD, FAAN
Susan M. Rawl, PhD, RN, FAAN
Marilyn S. Sommers, PhD, RN, FAAN
Susan Noble Walker, EdD, RN, FAAN
Terri Weaver, PhD, RN, FAAN
Jean F. Wyman, PhD, RN, GNP-BC, FAAN, FGSA